Audited Financial Statements
We are certified by the Canadian Council of Christian Charities (CCCC), here are a few things you can expect:
- ACCOUNTABILITY. Certified charities hold themselves accountable to Christ, to governing authorities, to CCCC, to donors, and to the public.
- TRANSPARENCY. Certified charities agree to provide a copy of their most recent audited financial statements to anyone who requests them.
- EXCELLENCE. Certified charities follow a commitment to excellence in resource management, donor relationships, program evaluation, and governance.
- RESPECT. Certified charities recognize that their donors are people. They commit to respecting the interests and dignity of the donor in every interaction.
- RESPONSIVENESS. Certified charities will welcome your questions, respect your complaints, and provide prompt answers.
Spending of funds is confined to programs and projects approved by the organization. Should a donor choose to restrict a contribution for use in a particular program or project, we will honour that restriction, with the understanding that, when the need for such a program or project has been met or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by the organization, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where most needed.