This craft is inspired by the art work of Barbara Reid, children’s author and illustrator. To see a video of Barbara Reid making plasticine pictures, visit http://www.barbarareid.ca/makingpictures.html.
This craft can work for many themes: creation, Noah’s Ark, Thankfulness, etc.
- Plasticine or modeling clay
- CD case
1. Open CD case and remove the CD insert.
2. On one side of the case, create a scene using Plasticine (keep it thin enough to close the case when the creation is complete).
3. Thread the ribbon through the hole on the CD case.
4. Close the case and display your creation!