SpikeBack 2018 Fundraising Contest Details
General Contest Rules:
- The contest begins Friday, November 17, 2017 and ends February 23, 2018 at noon. Donations are still accepted after the contest deadline.
- Minimum age for contest is 13 years (the same minimum age required to participate in SpikeBack).
- You do not need to participate in SpikeBack Against Poverty 2018 to fundraise and be eligible for the prizes.
- Employees and families of employees of Toronto City Mission are not eligible to win the $25 Starbucks gift card nor Toronto Raptors tickets.
- At noon on the specific date, a random draw for the prize will take place from among all eligible entries. Winners to be announced on the TCM Facebook page. The winner of the Toronto Raptors tickets to be selected at SpikeBack. The odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- The $25 Starbucks gift card is in CAD.
- The value of the Raptors tickets are $136.
- Individuals and team captains must be registered on CanadaHelps or have raised at least $100 in offline donations to be eligible for the $25 Starbucks gift card.
- The pizza party includes pizza and pop for the team on the night of SpikeBack Against Poverty 2018.
- Top fundraiser winner cannot be the only person on the team the fundraises.
- FOR OFFLINE DONATIONS: Please contact the office before noon on the contest deadline with the total amount of donations you have raised to be eligible to win any of the contests. Pledges are not eligible unless the total amount has been collected in full.
JANUARY 23, 2018: Individuals and team captains who sign up on CanadaHelps by this date get a chance to win a $25 Starbucks gift card.
FEBRUARY 9, 2018: Top online fundraising team by this date wins a pizza party for the team.
FEBRUARY 23, 2018 (at noon): Each $100 raised gives you one chance to win a pair of Toronto Raptors tickets (vs Mavericks on Friday, March 16. Section 306, Row 2). Winner announced during SpikeBack tournament.